2. Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected Information
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Website. We collect personal information you provide to us, when you request information about our services . If you decide to engage in these activities with us, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, email address. Please understand that if you publicly post personal information about yourself, this information may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and, therefore, this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a public restaurant review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other Users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information. When you visit our Website, some information is also automatically collected, including the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We, and/or our authorized Third Party Service Providers and advertisers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Website through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons or Pixel tags.
Other Tracking Devices. We may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and Web beacons to track your use of our Website pages and promotions, or we may allow our Third Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags and Web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on our Website, or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a non-personally identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on our Website, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our affiliates and/or marketing partners for the same purposes.
3. Use of Personal Information
- analyze, operate and improve our Website;
- provide products and services to you;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to other parties except as provided below:
- with your consent; for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers (collectively, “Third Party Service Providers”) who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- (i) to comply with lawful requests, court orders or other legal process;
- (iii) in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our employees, vendors, Users or any other person.
We may disclose information, including in an aggregated form, in ways that do not directly identify you.
5. Third Party Uses of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share non-personally identifiable information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any personally identifiable information) with “Third Party Advertisers” or “Third Party Advertising Companies” and other parties as provided below:
We use Third Party Advertising Companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Some of these Third Party Advertising Companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). If you would like more information about any NAI member company, or you would like to take steps to opt-out of targeted advertising from any NAI member company, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
We also use third party analytics service providers to track and analyze non-personally identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to among other things help us administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or to describe a representative audience for Advertisers. Please note that this is not personally identifiable information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users.
6. Updating and Correcting Information
You may request to access or change your personal information by using the contact us functionality on this website. Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to access or update when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
7. Choices on Use of Information
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, although it may be required to engage in certain activities on the Website.
8. Security of Information
We take reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, alteration and destruction.