Our pond is located behind the clubhouse. Fishing in the club pond is one of the privileges reserved for club members only. The pond is stocked with trout each spring.
- All Pennsylvania Fishing Regulations apply. Fishing license is required.
- Fishing in the club pond is for members only.
- There is a limit of 3 trout per person, per day. There is a limit of 6 trout per week.
- No live minnows allowed as bait.
- All bass are catch and release only.
- No swimming, boating or watercraft (sailboards, etc.) allowed.
- No ice skating is permitted on the pond.
- No ice fishing.
- No littering.